Change and Diversity Management
Leaders are strategic change agents and this two-day course will provide leadership with fresh insight into the change process, how change affects the business and its internal and external stakeholders. It will provide leadership with updated skills to enable them to communicate and implement change in their business in an effective, positive manner.
In business and in life, change is the one constant. Darwin said, “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” Make yourself, your team and your business fit for change, flexible, creative, innovative and directed towards a common vision.
In addition building an inclusive environment that celebrates and leverages the talents of all employees is more than a good idea—it is a business imperative.
Who should attend?
- Middle management level employees
- Team leaders
- Employees who have been earmarked for succession into management
Understanding and Managing Change
- What is change?
- Change management
- Types of change
- When and what needs to change
- How to prepare your company and team for change
- Change management toolkit
Implementing the Change
- Managing change in the workplace
- Managing the emotions around change
- Managing resistance to change
- Have clear expectations
Communicating the Change
- Communicating important decisions
- Change communications checklist
Anchor Your Change to the Company Culture
- Company culture
- Characteristics of healthy organisational cultures
- Align the company culture
Understanding and Managing Diversity
- What is diversity in the workplace?
- Managing diversity
- Organisational change management self-assessment questionnaire