This programme will improve the learner’s presentation skills, whether they are persuading, educating, or informing.
Learners will be given the opportunity to develop their presentation skills through ‘live’ practice sessions followed by one-on-one feedback from the facilitator to guarantee progress and address distracting behaviours.
After attending the programme, learners will be able to:
- Present information clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Enhance voice projection, pace, fluency, body language and gestures
- Determine audience attitudes and needs
- Overcome nervousness, anxiety, and any distracting mannerisms
- Use PowerPoint effectively
- Implement persuasive communication techniques
- Project control and confidence through delivery skills
- Plan and develop complete, formalised product presentations
- Structure presentations to gain maximum effect
- Use audience involvement techniques to identify and handle questions
Cost and Time effective E and M-Learning option available: www.mpowrme.co.za / download the Mobile App on Google Play.