Women are smart, creative, resourceful, talented, hard working, dedicated, and understanding. And they can do several difficult jobs at once!
Women have many skills, but they do not always see those skills as useful for leadership roles.
The goals of this Conference are to:
- Increase how much and how many women participate in leadership at all levels
- Recognise the skills, knowledge, and expertise of women
- Develop women’s leadership abilities through specific facilitation and networking techniques
- Promote and establish a network of supportive women who can help each other achieve leadership
From essential management skills to relationship building and coaching, participants of this conference will walk away with skills that will help them succeed as leaders and managers.
The Conference includes
- Sessions featuring topics aimed at enhancing your leadership skills, personal life and professional career
- Lunch and refreshments
- Delegate packs
- Networking opportunities
Speaker: Nadia de Bruin - Owner and Founder of NDJ Consultants and MPowrMe