2. Scope of application
3. Information and Training
4. Duties of persons who may be exposed to hazardous chemical subs.
5. Assessment of potential exposure
6. Air monitoring
7. Medical Surveillance
8. Respirator zone
10. Control of exposure to HCS
11. Personal protective equipment and facilities
12. Maintenance of control measures
14. Labeling, packaging, transportation and storage
15. Disposal of hazardous chemical substances
16. The National Road Traffic Act of 1996
17. National Road Traffic Regulations
Target: All staff exposed to hazardous chemicals and management thereof.
Duration: 8 Hours (1 Days)
Modules: 1 - 15
Description: Legislation, Chemical Classes & Hazards, Tremcards, Signs, PPE & PPC.
Legislation: Occupational Health & Safety Act of 1993, National Road Traffic Act of 1996
Students: Minimum of 5 to a maximum of 10