Service Level Management has a large impact on service quality and is an important KPI that measure the degree of accessibility of a call centre to their customers. As Team leaders and managers it’s imperative that service levels are measured so that trends are identified and proactive tactics be introduced to help enhance service levels.
The aim of this Learning Programme is to equip Team leaders with the following Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrate an understanding of CC service levels.
- How to meet and maintain service levels.
- What causes Service Level issues, and how to improve it.
It will support Team leaders with accurate forecasting, increased schedule adherence and a passion to include service level discussions as part of staff meetings & discussions.
Any individual who wish to be involved in the Contact Centre industry or who is currently in the contact centre industry and want to progress in their chosen career path.
By the end of this learning programme learners should be able to:
- Demonstrating an understanding of company specific service levels.
Meeting and maintaining service levels.
- Retrieving statistical data.
Correlating statistical data.