This workshop will equip Practitioners with a refresher on the fundamentals of Outcomes Based Assessment, through knowledge sharing on best practice within the industry.
This course is aimed at individuals who are involved, or have not been involved in conducting assessment of learners against unit standards in a workplace or educational environment for a period of time.
- Self-evaluation of current knowledge and skills;
- Recap of the fundamentals of Outcomes-based Education and practices;
- Changes and current landscape;
- Review the activities that attribute to: Planning, Conducting, Evaluating and making Assessment decisions, and Reviewing OBE Assessments;
- Mock assessments to be conducted to refresh and practice the skills of Assessment;
- Calibration of Assessments.