This workshop will equip Contact Centre individuals with the knowledge, skills and attitude to maximize operating within the Contact Centre domain. Upon successful completion of this qualification, the learner would be able to:
- Understand and implement service levels and their monitoring in Contact Centres;
- Monitor and control Contact Centre staff and their meeting of targets and standards;
- Apply specific Contact Centre sales knowledge and skills in creating and meeting sales targets and requirements;
- Identify specific Contact Centre customers;
- Coach others in Contact Centres;
- Work with Contact Centre statistical data.
Further, Education and Training Certificate: Contact Centre Operations SAQA ID: 71489 (NQF Level 4)