This workshop will assist Practitioners in moderating assessment decisions made on learners who were assessed against Unit Standard/s.
Practitioners will be in a position to provide feedback to assessors, to review assessment practice and provide best practices in assessment to assessors. Unit Standard 115759 [10 credits]
This course is aimed at individuals involved in Conducting Moderation of Assessors in a workplace or educational environment.
- Demonstrate understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes- based assessment system.
- Plan and prepare for moderation.
- Conduct moderation.
- Advise and support assessors.
- Report, record and administer moderation.
- Review moderation systems and possesses.