During this online short course participants will learn how to reduce waste and inefficiencies in an organisation, create a more visible workplace with a better flow of processes, and develop a continuous improvement mindset. Implementing the principles taught in this course will enable organisations to remain competitive, increase the value delivered to the customers, decrease the cost of doing business and increase overall profitability.
- The origins and building blocks of Lean.
- Identifying value in the workplace.
- Value stream mapping.
- Creating flow in operations.
- Pull from customer requirements.
- Supporting continuous improvement.