This learnership covers the principles of stores and warehousing and the essential disciplines required to maintain control in the warehousing environment. Participants are introduced to the basics of business and the tools of planning and organising, and will learn how to lead teams at work.
The modules covered are:
2. Communication Skills
3. Basics of Stores and Stock Control
4. The Dynamic Business Environment
5. The Reality of HIV/Aids in the workplace
6. Teams at Work
7. Planning, Organising, Controlling and Leading
8. Motivating Self and Others
A number of practical projects and assignments are covered during the course of the programme.