Suitable for: Managers and Management Teams
Course duration: 2 days
Course content and outcomes:
Through this highly interactive Transformational Leadership and Change Management Training programme, delegates will acquire greater awareness and understanding of the following key issues:
- Organisational Performance Analysis: Where does our performance go?
- Building a high performance organisation – a holistic approach
- Analysing the culture and performance morale in our organization
- The reasons why attempts at building high performance team often fail
- The 12 key processes involved in Building a High Performance Organisation
- Our key stakeholders – who are they, and how do we value them?
- Laying the foundations for teams: Change Management
- The employee value proposition
- Measuring the asset value of human capital
- What are the keys that unlock performance?
- Managing employee morale and internal customer service levels
- Strategic Leadership, Balanced Scorecards and Value-based Management
- The team performance curve
- The characteristics of high performance teams
- Building High Performance Teams – an 18-month roll-out strategy
- Ownership, responsibility and accountability within teams
- Understanding group and team dynamics
- The leadership team - adapting leadership styles through Facilitative Leadership
- Closing discussions, and action plans on the way forward