We currently offer this workshop via eLearning (distance learning) and/or on an in-house basis
Please view our eLearning Orientation YouTube video that explains the programme outline:
Unit standard details:
115753: Conduct Outcomes-Based Assessments
Credits: 15; NQF Level: 5
This workshop will answer the following questions:
• What are the principles of outcomes-based assessment?
• Is there a difference between assessment plans and planning for assessment?
• How do I make valid and fair judgments?
• How can I use a rubric to score and grade learners?
• How do I ensure learners are ready for assessment?
• How do I report on assessment?
Learning Unit 1: Assessment ABC
Learning Unit 2: Assessment Parties
Learning Unit 3: Assessor Preparation
Learning Unit 4: Learner Preparation
Learning Unit 5: Assessment Principles
Learning Unit 6: Assessment Judgements
Learning Unit 7: Assessment Feedback
Learning Unit 8: Assessment Review