This course can be delivered as contact sessions or via elearning.
Please discuss your unique need directly with us.
This uniquely crafted 3-day workshop brings together a number of aspects critical to the role of the HR Practitioner in industry in South Africa.
Aligning with the precepts of the “Fourth Industrial Revolution” and the South African HR Competency Model, it will challenge, inform and inspire effective and professional Human Capital Acquisition practices.
Although all senior managers will benefit, this workshop will suit in particular:
HR Unit Managers, Superintendents, Officers and Consultants who design and/or implement Human Capital Acquisition Practices.
Assessment / Practical Application Tasks:
- Conduct audit of recruitment function procedures and practices
- Formulation of a recruitment strategy in line with the HR strategy
- Evaluation of workforce profile in terms of the talent economy
- Identification of risks (ignoring opportunities and threats) in the recruitment function
- Audit of selection methods using the matrix toolbox and interview format improvement
- Conducting a survey to measure quality of HR behaviours in terms of professional standards
- Prioritisation of HR reports and metrics
- Development of a process facilitation plan to lead a diverse team to achieve an objective