We currently offer this workshop via eLearning and/or on an in-house basis (contact)
Learners completing this course will demonstrate the ability to perform the following tasks in relation to company goals and values:
- Align goals to the business plan
- Accept role accountability
- Empower team members where relevant
- Communicate work
- Lead work during the shift
- Monitor work during the shift
- Address variances during the shift
- Review shift performance
First Line Supervisors including future supervisors across the full range of functions in the organisation. Includes supervisors who manage a section without team members. Examples include:
- Team Leaders
- Process Supervisors
- Construction Supervisors
- Specialist supervisors (No teams)
There are 8 learning units (LU) in total.
- Group Enrolment: 1 learning unit (LU) per week gives you 8 weeks of self-study. Assessment Time is 4 weeks. Total time is 12 weeks
- Non-Group Enrolment: 2 learning units per week gives you 4 weeks of self-study. Assessment time is 4 weeks. Total course duration is 8 weeks.
Note: To allow for unforeseeable events, an additional 2 weeks is provided. Maximum time permitted to complete the course is 14 weeks.