This outcomes based training program introduces and skills learners on International SHE Auditing practices (ISO 14000; OHSAS 18000 series and the SRA Integrated Series). Learners are given hands on skills needed to plan Audits; conduct Audits and Report on Audit findings. Step by step workshops and in-class activities are used to further reinforce the competencies of the learner.
· Understand the roles and responsibilities of the Auditing Team
· Development and application of Auditing Working Documents
· Types of Auditing Evidence and Sampling Technique
· Verification of Audit Evidence
· Key considerations to follow during audits
· Evaluation and Reporting on Audit Findings