An international course based on the key criteria of the OHS Administration [USA].
Explore the world of Ergonomic Risk Factors; Cumulative Trauma Disorders; etc.
· Understand the fundamental concepts of ergonomics and the benefits of ergonomic designs
· Participate in the development of a proper ergonomics program
· Recognise factors that contribute to cumulative trauma disorders which promote to ergonomic CTD’s
· Perform a worker comfort survey
· Make recommendations to control identified ergonomic risks
· Use a continuous improvement model to enhance the ergonomics program.