This course is designed for employees who have been appointed as Fire Watchers during hot work activities.Key industries include the general engineering, petrochemical and volatile chemical industry.
· Understand the key risks in hot-work activities and the permit to work criteria
· Understand the chemistry of fires and common sources of fuel and ignition during hot-work activities
· Understand the MSDS criteria for extinguisher medium selection and common mediums used
· Understand the fire fighting techniques needed to combat potential fires
· Understand the monitoring requirements as per client policies and procedures