Learners will be able to apply the skills and knowledge attained from this course to conduct effective
incident investigations at work.
· Understand the legal requirements regarding incident investigations at work
· Identify the hazards promoting to incidents at work
· Understand various incident theories and apply it within the framework of investigations
· Execute investigations and make recommendations to prevent future incidents
· Cross reference legal requirements into the investigation outcomes and recommendations