An International course based on the OHS Administration [USA]. Leaner's will become competent in
the analysis of tasks or activities and the development of written procedures to regulate high risk tasks or
activities and prevent incidents associated with high risk tasks or activities.
· Conduct a risk analysis of Occupational Inventories to identify high risk tasks or activities
· Identify key SHE hazards within the sequential steps of a task or activity
· Develop risk control measures for identified risks
· Finalise the development of the written safe procedure [SOP’s]
· Understand the implementation of the planned task observation programme [PTO’s]