An International course based on the OHS Administration [USA]. Explore the hidden dangers involved in
hot work, cold work and confined space entry activities. Learn more about how permit to work systems
regulate such activities.
**Client’s hot/cold work systems may be included into courseware making the course a Client Specific course.
· Identify dangerous tasks at work requiring a permit to work system
· Identify Legal and Company requirements pertaining to permit to work systems
· Understand the universal guidelines governing permit systems
· Understand the Emergency Procedures to be observed for permit to work activities
· The use of vital equipment for Permit to Work systems.
· Identify and control hazards of confined space work
· Identify the signs, symptoms and consequences of exposure to hazards
· Apply the correct procedure for safe entry and work