Health and Safety Induction videos serves to train and inform staff, visitors and contractors of the Hazardous processes, Hazardous material, noise zones or any potential hazards they may encounter while at work or during a visit to the site.
Such videos are equally necessary as they serve to orientate and induct the new staff within the organisation.
- Can be used repeatedly
- Can be viewed and reviewed by existing staff on a regular basis to keep them well informed and prepared for any situation
- Many dangerous behaviours or practices may be difficult to describe in words, but a video re-enactment will re-enforce
- the message of safety training.
- Will serve as a valuable supporting tool for South African Health & Safety compliancy.
- Saves time and resources when inducting contractors, visitors, new and existing staff.
- Corporate videos can serve to create a “Blue Chip” image of your company
- Regional or Site specific videos can feature your employees, plant, machinery and site dangers.
- Segments of the video may be edited over the years in order to update your company’s risk profile, plant or machinery.
- Tailor made with your business’s hazards and risks
- Used as a valuable tool to decrease rate of injuries
- May also be part of SHEQ management program
- Higher memory retention through high impact Video & Sound.
- Time efficient (Safety officer can do other tasks while the video plays)
- Can be Multilingual
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and assistance