Looking to Score Valuable BEE points or Take Charge Of Your Personal And Professional Development
Qualification ID: 93997 – NQF Level 3
Duration: 12 Months
This qualification is intended for persons who already work as Contact Centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing agents or who wish to join the contact centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing industry. The qualification provides an introduction to contact centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing operations. The qualification will equip learners with the underpinning knowledge and skills to be able to supply high quality customer service.
1. Provide effective customer service in a contact centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing centre.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of and use communication technology in a contact centre environment.
- Range: Technology includes but is not limited to telephony, fax, email, internet, intranet, multifunction device, webchat and SMS.
3. Capture data to track interactions.
- Range: Data include but are not limited to personal details, communication record between agent and the customer, communication outcome, resolution path and timeframes.
4. Work effectively as a team member in a group to enhance team performance.
Skills development is a priority element which amounts to 20 points (and 5 bonus points) of the total scorecard points. The minimum of 40% of the points within this element must be scored to avoid dropping a level.
Companies can only score points on skills development if there is sufficient evidence indicating that previously disadvantaged are being trained in scarce and critical skills. This means that a company can include training conducted on any person that satisfies the definition of black as per the BEE Codes of Good Practice regardless of employment status.