Looking to Score Valuable BEE points or Take Charge Of Your Personal And Professional Development
Qualification ID: (57712 - LP: 74630) – NQF Level 4
Duration: 27 Feb 2019 - 06 Dec 2019
- Management Planning Skills
- Management Leadership Skills
- Management Organisational Skills
- Management Controlling Skills
- Management Ethical Skills
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Second Language Component
- Mathematical concepts in the Workplace
Skills development is a priority element which amounts to 20 points (and 5 bonus points) of the total scorecard points. The minimum of 40% of the points within this element must be scored to avoid dropping a level.
Companies can only score points on skills development if there is sufficient evidence indicating that previously disadvantaged are being trained in scarce and critical skills. This means that a company can include training conducted on any person that satisfies the definition of black as per the BEE Codes of Good Practice regardless of employment status.