Looking to Score Valuable BEE points or Take Charge Of Your Personal And Professional Development
Qualification ID: 59201 – NQF Level 5
Duration: 06 Mar 19 - 13th & 20th November 2019
1. Professional Team Development
2. Professional Conflict & Change Management
3. Professional Human Resources Management
4. Professional Management & Leadership Developmentt
5. Financial Management for Professionals
6. Professional Results-based Management - Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation
Skills development is a priority element which amounts to 20 points (and 5 bonus points) of the total scorecard points. The minimum of 40% of the points within this element must be scored to avoid dropping a level.
Companies can only score points on skills development if there is sufficient evidence indicating that previously disadvantaged are being trained in scarce and critical skills. This means that a company can include training conducted on any person that satisfies the definition of black as per the BEE Codes of Good Practice regardless of employment status.