Looking to Score Valuable BEE points or Take Charge Of Your Personal And Professional Development
Qualification ID: 50080 NQF Level 4
Duration: 28 Mar 2019 - 12 Dec 2019
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS & ADMINISTRATION
- SUPERVISE AND WORK IN A PROJECT TEAM
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: FIRST LANGUAGE
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: SECOND LANGUAGE
- USE BASIC MATHEMATICS/NUMERACY
Skills development is a priority element which amounts to 20 points (and 5 bonus points) of the total scorecard points. The minimum of 40% of the points within this element must be scored to avoid dropping a level.
Companies can only score points on skills development if there is sufficient evidence indicating that previously disadvantaged are being trained in scarce and critical skills. This means that a company can include training conducted on any person that satisfies the definition of black as per the BEE Codes of Good Practice regardless of employment status.