Studies show that when hiring, 73,4% of employers look for a candidate with strong business writing skills.
Written communication is the third most desired quality, behind leadership skills and the ability to work within a team.
With so much emphasis on instantaneous interaction, the need for power-packed writing abilities is even greater than ever. The stream of communication is flowing faster and faster, which means that the information flowing on it must be focused, concise, accurate and compelling. All your written communication reveals your commitment to professionalism and excellence. This practical workshop will explore the window of your written record.
* Creating the right impression through written communication
* Structure and etiquette of email correspondence
* Addressing emails correctly
* Common errors when emailing
* Planning, writing and editing techniques
* Writing with intent; reaching the right target audience
* Keeping it short, concise and persuasive
* Layout of written correspondence
* Grammar, tenses & spelling
* Writing positively
* Managing conflict
All individuals and professionals who would like to strengthen their business writing skills and work confidently with others while creating the right impressions.
COST R2 700 (ex VAT) per person
INCLUDED Skilled facilitation, training manual, lunch, feedback report, e-certificate per person
SCHEDULED DATES & VENUES
Cape Town 6 July 2019
Johannesburg 12 July 2019