Personal productivity training offers a practical look at issues that can either hinder or assist productivity and provides a range of tools for immediate application. This workshop was designed to prepare participants on how to maximise personal productivity within the organization with a strong focus on time management for improved efficiency and whilst being more assertive to reduce stress.
• Time management principles and tips to improve productivity
• knowing your work cycles and power hours
• Reducing excessive interruptions
• Why productivity and time management work hand in hand
• The importance of effective and efficient pro-activeness
• Frustrations experienced through time restraints
• Coping with performance standards
• Crisis management
• Obstacles preventing maximum personal productivity
• The components of productivity and their interdependencies
• Busy vs. productive work
• Prioritization and avoiding procrastination
• The importance of proper planning
• Pro-active vs. reactive
Why be Assertive?
• Understanding assertive behaviour
• Negative and positive aspects of assertiveness
• When to be assertive and with whom?
• Difference between various character profiles
• Non-assertive job personalities
• Knowing your rights and responsibilities
• Dealing with criticism