Accreditation and Training Services is a registered training provider with the ETDP SETA.ATS renders training services within the ETDP SETA domain that include:
- Assessors Training
- Moderator Training
- Facilitator Training
- Coaching Training (One-to-One Trainer)
- Skills Development Facilitator Training ( SDF)
- Early Childhood Development Training (ECD)
The following skills programmes are registered and accredited with the ETDP Seta:
- Conduct Outcomes-Based Assessment Unit Standard 115753 (Assessor Training),
- Conduct Moderation of Outcomes-Based Assessments Unit Standard 115759 (Moderator Training),
- Facilitate Learning Using a Variety of Given Methodologies Unit Standard 117871 (Facilitator Training),
- Design and Develop Outcomes-Based Assessments Unit Standard 115755 (Design Assessment Training),
- Perform One-to-One Training on the Job Unit Standard 117877 (Coaching Training),
- Skills Development Facilitator Unit Standard
ATS also renders external assessment and moderation services, as well as consultative services with respect to the implementation of the NQF.
Training is offered at ATS's main training facilities in Pretoria, various other training venues throughout South Africa can be arranged to meet the particular requirements of our clients.