- Recruitment Consultant Training Workshop (2 days)
- A career in recruitment
- Various levels of recruitment
- Temp/Permanent Recruitment Agencies
- The successful recruiter
- The Recruitment Cycle
- Candidate management
- Client Acquisition
- Recruitment process and supplier service
- Agreeing fees/terms and conditions
- Candidate attraction
- Interviewing - Competency and behavioural based interviewing
- Do’s and Don’ts in recruitment
- Taking a job spec or brief
- Advertising – writing an ad
- Reference checking
- Making and managing the offer
- Customer Service Training (1 day)
- Body Language
- Voice Tonality
- Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Your Attitude and your Job
- Listening Skills
- Listening Skills
- Listening Characteristics
- How do you rate as a Listener
- Listening Barriers
- How to handle an irate/angry client
- Customer Service
- What is Service?
- Tips for Improved Customer Service
Role-plays to determine correct communication styles and to ascertain that learning has happened.
Carrol October has 20+ years as a Recruiter and Facilitator, she is passionate about Recruitment and Training.
- Recruitment is our passion – Our focus is to meet our clients’ needs by getting the “right fit”.
- We endeavor to find the right candidate even in a scarce skills market, because we are client and candidate focused.
- Carrol O Appointments cc was started in 2006, but has subsequently had a name change to Carrol O Recruitment and Selection Services in 2017, to incorporate additional offerings.
- Carrol October has been in the industry for 20+ years, recruiting permanent, temp and contract positions across the financial services sector.
- We tailor make our services to meet our clients’ needs.
- We specialize in the Financial services and Asset management industries, but we are able to recruit across all industries.
- Our vision is to successfully partner with our clients, getting to know their business and ensuring the right fit for clients and candidates alike.
- Our focus is on getting the right skills and culture fit, thereby reducing staff turnover retention of staff.
- With our training we endeavour to upskill and empower learners to deliver world class service.