The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is an institute for higher learning. It has emerged from its founding organisation, IDC Technologies, which is an international provider of practical, technical training. We have trained over five hundred thousand engineers, technicians and technologists globally. Other than the head office in Western Australia, affiliated offices can be found in the United Kingdom, Unites States of America, South Africa, Malaysia and India.
EIT offers courses completely online using live sessions over the Internet with expert instructors and lectures sourced from around the world. The range of courses include the following formats:
* Professional Certificates of Competency - 3 months (part time, intensive)
* Advanced Diplomas - 18 to 24 months (part time, intensive)
* Graduate Certificate - 6 months (part time intensive)
* Graduate Diplomas - 12 months (part time intensive)
* Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) - 24 months (part time intensive)
EIT courses are available in the following disciplines;
* DATA COMMUNICATIONS & INDUSTRIAL IT
* INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION, INSTRUMENTATION & PROCESS CONTROL
* ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
* MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
* ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
* ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT
* CIVIL ENGINEERING
Please visit the links below each discipline to learn more about the courses available in that field.