LPI is an HRD consultancy that specialises in finding practical solutions to human performance challenges. We assist clients through developing and implementing HRD strategies, systems, processes and action plans that improve organisational performance and promote return on investment.
Our clients include private companies, business schools and other training providers, SAQA and the SETAs, government departments, offices of the provincial premiers, international donor organisations, NGOs and NPOs.
Consulting (Click here to view details)
• HRD systems, policies and action plans.
• Performance improvement processes.
• Skills development.
• Skills Audits.
• Training Needs Analyses.
• Learnership implementation.
• Instructional design.
• Organisation Design.
• QMS for HRD processes.
• Developing qualifications.
• NQF-aligned learning pathways.
• Learning programme design and development.
• Impact evaluation to improve Return on Investment.
Workshops (Click here to view details)
• Skills Audits and Training Needs.
• Performance improvement.
• Skills Planning.
• Implementing learnerships.
• Coaching and mentoring in learnerships.
• Learning materials development.
• Completing the WSP/ATR.
• NQF alignment of learning programmes.
• Quality Management Systems for HRD processes.
• NQF and legal skills development framework.
• Learning organisations.
Materials development (Click here to view details)
• Learner, Facilitator and Assessor Guides.
• Research reports.
• Implementation toolkits.
• QMS policies and procedures.
• Learning materials and e-learning resources.
Publications (Click here to view details)
• Skills Planning for Improved Performance
• Skills Audit Toolkit
• Training Needs Analysis Toolkit
• Staff Development Guide for Employers
• Roadmap to Learnerships
• Integrated Assessment for Applied Competence
• The ABC of the NQF