Omni HR Consulting was founded in 2009 as a private further education and training (FET) college, with a clear directive to provide business and people development solutions through various training and consulting services.
Our intent is simple: to remain a market leader by developing our strengths and achievements without compromising the principles that our business has been built on. Our underlying philosophy to continuous success is that we are driven by the relationships we have with our customers, learners, suppliers and employees; in other words, “our people”. Our commitment to “our people” knows few boundaries and you will find the OMNI team to be trustworthy and reliable in conduct, which reflects the professionalism and credibility of our brand.
What we do:
OMNI is an accredited training provider and recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment centre. We operate within the framework of the Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA) landscape, which is indicative of the compliance and quality parameters we operate in and are required to adhere to.
We engage in a partner relationship with our customers, which enables the co-creation of solutions that will best address their human capital needs. As a partner, we consider ourselves an extension of your business.Our primary focus is to provide our customers with innovative, relevant and industry-related training and development solutions.
Our training and development solutions are centered around the following categories:
1. Administration and Business Management Programmes
2. Contact Centre Development Programmes
3. Education, Training and Development Programmes
4. Hospitality Management Programmes
5. Leadership Development Programmes
6. Personal Development Programmes
7. Wholesale and Retail Management Programmes
The programmes within each category may be delivered as:
- Just in Time (off the shelf) training and development solutions
- Customized learning material or learning mediums
- SETA accredited qualifications, skills or learning programmes
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) programmes
Our consulting services may be combined with our training and development solutions to result in a holistic skills development initiative or be utilized separately.
Our services range from:
- Training Needs Analysis
- Implementation and Project Management of Learnerships
- Design and development of Intellectual Property , e.g. Learning Material and Assessment Tools
- Skills Development Facilitator
- Designing of Performance Management Systems
- Development of Competency Frameworks
- Niche Recruitment and Selection Servcies
- HR Generalist Services
- DNA Gift Alignment
- Organisational Development