With offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban, Optimum Learning Technologies (Pty) Ltd has established itself as a leading training and education provider and is recognised for its innovation and flexibility, its collaboration with stakeholders and its reputation for delivery excellence.
Optimum Learning Technologies is a Services SETA accredited education and training provider (decision number 1539), with extensions of scope to the FoodBev and MerSETAs, delivering learnerships, skills programmes and customised learning solutions to many different companies throughout South Africa and in other African countries. A division of Optimum, the Procurement & Logistics Academy offers APICS, SAPICS and CIPS programmes nationally.
Optimum is provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Optimum has a majority share in Learning Cubed (Pty) Ltd, a company specialising in the assessment and training of mathematics and communication foundational competence.
Optimum Learning Technologies offers Learnerships and Certifications in the following areas:
- NQF 3 Food and Beverage Packaging and Processing Learnerships
- NQF 2, 3 and 4 Production Technology
- NQF 3 Stores & Warehousing
- NQF 4 Inventory Control
- NQF 3 Personal Leadership and NQF 4 Supervisory Development Programme
- NQF 4 Inbound Contact Centre and Customer Management Learnerships
- NQF 5 Manufacturing Management Learnership
- NQF 7 Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain Technologies
- A non accredited but industry supported Manufacturing Excellence Programme for Factory Managers
- The APICS and SAPICS range of Certifications
- The CIPS Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply