Eskilz College began back in 2002 providing training and development for individuals and corporates. In 2012 Eskilz College changed its company structure to pursue it’s accreditation as a Private Further Education and Training College.
Eskilz College has it head office in Tongaat, Kwa Zulu Natal and has opened a branch in North Riding, Gauteng. Our passion remains in assisting people realize their full potential.
Our vision is to provide quality education across a broad spectrum of sectors with the aim of strengthening the South African economy
This outcomes based training program introduces and skills learners on International SHE Auditing practices (ISO 14000; OHSAS 18000 series and the SRA Integrated Series). Learners are given hands on skills needed to plan Audits; conduct Audits and Report on Audit findings. Step by step workshops and in-class activities are used to further reinforce the competencies of the learner.
Learners will familiarize themselves with development of Standards and Procedures based on the \
International Organisation for Standardization (ISO) and National Safety Council (USA) criteria.
· Describe the importance of standards and procedures in a workplace
· Understand the guidelines needed to formulate internationally aligned standards and procedures
· Formulate standards and procedures for safety, health and environmental risks
· Align the standards and procedures to national and international statutory requirements
(Inclusive of Advanced Health and Safety Training Course)
Learners will be able to apply safety, health and environmental principles and procedures in a workplace thereby contributing to a safe and healthy working environment. They will also be able to assist management with the Implementation of an integrated SHE management program in the workplace.
This course focuses on the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, 85/1993.
· Understand the elements of reasonably practicable within the framework of health and safety risks
· Understand the key requirements, duties and responsibilities of the employer and employee
· Understand legal compliance issues:
1 day - 50 sections only; 2 - 10 days - with site specific regulations
The United Nations will this week begin the 75th session of its General Assembly, where the nations of the world gather to seek collective solutions to global challenges. As the world confronts another global crisis, the UN remains as important and relevant as ever.