Become Scrum Master Certified and help your business to become more adaptive and achieve results faster!
Whether you are aware of it or not, the age of Agile Project Management is upon us and it is having a marked impact on your life and the environment in which your organisations operates. Start-ups such as AirBnB, Spotify and Tesla have adopted it, and global players like Amazon, Apple and Facebook are showing that it is scalable and more than just a passing fad. Agile is an approach to managing projects that fosters creative thinking in teams, enables them to be adaptive to a continuously changing business environment and ultimately generate value for their customers.
Scrum is one of the most widely adopted and successful of the Agile methodologies and Scrum Masters are professionals who have a practical, working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to work in and implement a Scrum environment in the workplace. As a certified Scrum Master, you will have the expertise to apply Scrum to any project and tailor it to meet the needs of your organisation.
By attending this course you will not only learn the ins-and-outs of being Scrum Master but also gain an understanding of the core and non-core roles in Scrum, the phases involved in Scrum and how you can transition your organisation to Scrum by mapping traditional project roles into Scrum.
Our Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) training provides you with everything you need to get started in Scrum, the most widely used Agile methodology. Our practical 2-Day course is accredited by ScrumStudy and delegates will be awarded the international Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification upon successful completion of the exam.
Your comprehensive course programme includes:
– Learning the 12 fundamental principles upon which Agile is built and how it can make your organisation more adaptive to the ever-changing business landscape
– Introducing you to Scrum and how it can help your teams to improve teamwork, communicate better and achieve results faster
– Detailing why Scrum is the most widely-used Agile Framework and how it can be applied across every industry and every business
– Looking at how to develop a high-performing Scrum Project Management Team and why such teams will foster creative thinking and improve productivity
– Identifying the Inputs, Tools and Outputs needed during each phase of a Scrum Project and how they impact the successful delivery of a project
– Understanding the scalability of Scrum and how you can apply it even if you deal with larger projects, programs or portfolios
– Identifying the steps necessary to transition your organisation to Scrum, and providing you with a blueprint of how you can map traditional roles into the scrum framework
*Course fee includes access to certification exam:
Upon completion of the course, all delegates will receive a link and an exam voucher. To attain certification, delegates need to visit the link and successfully complete the 120min proctored online exam. You can schedule your own exam for a date and time that suits you.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scum Master Certified (SMC™) certification.
** Recertification Units (RCUs) are required to maintain the certification:
To maintain your certification, professionals will need to earn 40 recertification credits every 3 years. This can be achieved by taking part in continuous learning activities or completing a recertification exam.