Employers across industries expect employees, and prospective employees, to have basic Microsoft Office (MS Office) skills – a skill set that becomes all the more invaluable when one considers that MS Office is probably the most preferred productivity software in businesses around the globe.
Having the ability to utilise MS Office to its full potential involves more than merely being able to type up documents, present information on a slide deck, or tabulate numbers. MS Office offers a comprehensive toolkit to create and transform information in useful ways, enhance work productivity, and allow for the effective, professional processing and presentation of data.
This hands on 2-day “Introduction to MS Office” course will equip you with the basic knowledge of how to operate effectively in the most common MS Office products, namely; MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint. This course will lay a solid foundation on which you can build as you become more comfortable with MS Office and begin using some of the more complex features available.
We guarantee that if you attend this programme, you will have the skills necessary to function confidently and efficiently within MS Office, getting more done and adding even more value to your organisation.
Key Benefits of Attending this Course
- Gaining an overview of the most common MS Office products, enhancing your work productivity and taking the quality of your work up a notch
- Understanding how powerful each MS Office product really is, and which one is best suited to a specific task
- Learning to navigate the MS Outlook interface, performing basic email functions and managing email messages to help improve your business communication
- Discovering how to manage your MS Outlook Calendar ensuring you schedule meetings and prioritise tasks effectively ensuring the best use of you time
- Designing easy-to-read spreadsheets using MS Excel with data laid out and listed intelligently and usefully enabling better decision making
- Identifying some basic MS Excel functions you did not know about that will make it easier to work with data and perform basic calculations
- Uncovering important features in MS Word that will enable you to create professional and presentable looking documents that will impress your manager and colleagues
- Discovering how to create a more captivating presentation by including basic transitions and multimedia
This course is available as both a blended training option (online) and classroom training option. The price varies dependent on the training option chosen:
Classroom – R 4 775 Ex VAT
Blended – R 2 950 Ex VAT
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to enquire about possible course dates.