Dealing with difficult, upset or angry people is a part of life and a part that most of us will encounter on a daily basis. If you are constantly dealing with 'unhappy' people at the office, it can result in you dreading the thought of having to go to work. The stress that builds up may ultimately cause you to stop concentrating on your daily tasks - impeding your productivity.
CBM Training has developed this specialised one day training programme to give you an 'arsenal' of practical techniques for identifying and dealing with difficult people, and defusing volatile situations. Anyone who may have to deal with difficult people - either face to face or telephonically - will benefit enormously from this course.
Key learning areas covered during this course include:
* Why people are difficult and the common types of difficult situations we run across at work
* How to maintain your own composure in the face of difficult situations and tools to defuse a situation
* Handling the range of emotions typically present during a difficult situation or encounter
* Identifying four main types of difficult people and a proven approach for dealing with each type
* Techniques to overcome the challenge of dealing with an angry or difficult person over the telephone
* Proven methods for effortlessly handling customer complaints - move them from 'irate' to 'satisfied'
* Identifying that Cultural differences may play a part in discontent, and how to handle these situations
This course is available as both a blended training option (online) and classroom training option. The price varies dependent on the training option chosen:
Classroom – R 4 450 Ex VAT
Blended – R 3 850 Ex VAT
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to enquire about possible course dates.