The financial department is the heart of any business. In order for an organisation to remain healthy, this department needs to function effectively. A key member of this department is the Accounts Assistant. It is their job to provide administrative support and base data to their managers, enabling them to spend more time using that data to make complex decisions.
This intensive 2 day programme will provide Accounts Assistants with a range of tools to add massive value to their departments as they become more and more responsible, independent, precise, and business minded.
Key learning areas covered during this Accounts Assistant course include:
* Proven, easy to implement techniques to increase accuracy and cut down extra work
* Helping to spot fraudulent / invalid invoices by knowing what 'red flags' to look out for
* Decreasing wasted time by implementing a proven step-by-step approach for dealing with bank reconciliations, debtors or creditors
* Providing "Smart Support" by keeping the objectives of your manager in mind when preparing information
* Adding value by learning how to solve first line problems and dealing confidently with routine queries in your manager's absence
This course is available as both a blended training option (online) and classroom training option. The price varies dependent on the training option chosen:
Classroom – R 4 775 Ex VAT
Blended – R 4 175 Ex VAT
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to enquire about possible course dates.