The MS Project Program is one of the best Project Management Support tools that allows Project Managers to prioritise, monitor and control a complex project.
If used incorrectly MS Project can actually become an incredible time waster - essentially making a project manager's job more difficult, not easier.
This 2 day "Hands-On" course will practically demonstrate, using a step-by-step approach, how to efficiently set up any project in MS Project. Delegates will learn to automate many routine tasks, organise and track resources and generate a range of status reports to monitor the project through its life-cycle, helping to keep the project on time and within budget.
Key learning areas covered during this course include:
* Setting up a real Project in the MS Project environment quickly & accurately
* Preparing a Task Schedule to define all essential activities & milestones
* Establishing your project's "Critical Path", allowing you to correctly allocate resources
* Using customised, graphically illustrated reports to ensure all team members are kept up to date
* Comparing estimates & actual costs - to keep control of variances
* Making the most of the many "shortcuts" MS Project has to offer to reduce your time spent on MS Project