Sales people have been around forever. Traditionally their role has been to make a product or service known to prospective buyers and lead them towards a purchase. Nowadays, all of that information is available online and by the time your product is relevant to a prospect, they already know both about it and your competitor’s offerings. The power no longer lies with the sales person but rather, the buyer is the one wielding the power.
This powerful 2 day Sales Course will help you to better understand and succeed in the new sales landscape, one that is dominated by knowledge gained from the internet and technology, and the impact that this knowledge has had on the way in which prospects make buying decisions. Sales skills rather than product knowledge will now become the differentiator between sales success and failure.
In this rapidly changing and highly competitive environment, only those with an expert knowledge of how to build powerful networks based on personal relationships, and a customer-centric focus will succeed. This is your opportunity to take that first step!
Your comprehensive programme includes:
– Understanding today’s sales landscape and how you need to adapt to ensure that you continue to thrive.
– Examining the “Personal Brand Revolution” and how this can be a powerful tool to help you generate more leads and convert more opportunities.
– Detailing different communication styles and why you need to be proficient in all of them to be an effective sales person.
– Identifying the most commonly encountered buyer objections and some proven techniques you can use to overcome them to consistently close more deals.
– Explaining the importance of sales prospecting and why you can’t hope to be successful unless you are continuously working on growing your prospect pool.
– Introducing the concept of “Social-Selling” and why you can’t afford to ignore it any longer.
– Exploring the power of social media, and the dangers and opportunities of using it as a sales tool.
– Understanding and identifying Buying Signals and getting your timing right to act on them to help you close more sales, more often.
– Discovering why you should be more customer-centric in your sales approach and how this technique can lead to more repeat business.
This course is available as both a blended training option (online) and classroom training option. The price varies dependent on the training option chosen:
Classroom – R 6 675 Ex VAT
Blended – R 6 075 Ex VAT
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to enquire about possible course dates.