Adam Fidler is one of Europe's most experienced Board-Level Personal Assistants and is the PR Officer for EUMA -The "European Management Assistants Association".
Adam has developed a two day "Masterclass" which is delivered to secretaries and PA's Internationally. This course takes PA's and senior secretaries, who want to be the best in their field, to the top of the tree in terms of delivering the highest level of support to Senior Managers, Directors, CEO's and Chairmen.
CBM Training is delighted to announce that this course is now licensed to us, has been adapted to South Africa and is delivered by top South African consultants.
Key areas learning covered during this course include:
* Understanding the core role of a PA/ MA - perfectionism versus pragmatism
* Executive behaviour for PA's - Managing your emotions at work - the Five Second Rule
* Remain organised under pressure - Advanced Diary Management - The Five Folder System
* IT versus paper systems - advanced tips and tricks for using IT more effectively
* Your behaviours when working under pressure - avoiding distractions and focussing on the job
* The PA as the total meeting manager -Chairing meetings, preparing agendas & correspondence
* Advanced "Boss" management -setting boundaries and developing an effective working relationship
This course is available as both a blended training option (online) and classroom training option. The price varies dependent on the training option chosen:
Classroom – R 6 675 Ex VAT
Blended – R 6 075 Ex VAT
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to enquire about possible course dates.