With increasing competition and a market that encourages organisations to supply only the best product / services at the lowest prices, purchasers can now afford to be picky.
Only the most value for money and well thought out tender bids can hope to achieve success. And with organisations aligning their purchasing procedures with the latest legislative amendments and corporate governance guidelines, and demanding that their supplier’s keep abreast of these changes, can you be sure that you are in the best position to consistently win new business?
This 1 day training course will ensure you consistently meet and exceed client requirements thereby securing continued new business – whilst potentially setting your organisation up to achieve preferred supplier status.
Key learning areas covered during this course include:
* Understanding the benefits and risks of large tenders – Gaining an understanding of the tendering environment in South Africa today
* Having a look at the legislative environment for public bids and how it operates
* Gaining a head start and an advantage over other bidders by understanding and managing the public bidding process
* Discovering how to make your bids compliant AND responsive, thereby avoiding instant disqualification
* Ensuring that your bid has the best possible chance of success by following through after your bid’s submission
* Looking into and understanding “non-priced” criteria that may be the difference between winning or losing the tender
* Learning how to claim the maximum price and preference points under the 90/10 or 80/20 points systems
* Understanding what happens during the tender evaluation and adjudication stages
* Learning the latest tips to avoid losing points under the revised B-BBEE levels