A friendly and professional receptionist can immediately create an impression in the caller’s mind of an efficient, customer service oriented and professional company.
This essential 1 day telephone etiquette workshop, which also addresses image, dress and deportment, is the perfect training tool for those companies who value their corporate image, and recognise that a future client or customer’s first impression of a company starts with the receptionist or person who answers the telephone.
Key benefits of attending this course:
* Impressing and building a relationship with clients by creating the best first Impression and delivering great customer service over the phone
* Developing a professional telephone voice through a simple 5 step process
* Identifying and eliminate any bad habits that may irritate or annoy clients by analysing your current telephone style
* Understanding and applying emotional intelligence (EQ) when dealing with different personality types face-to-face and on the phone so that you don't offend clients unintentionally
* Learning how to handle multiple calls and deal with impatient people without becoming stressed or intolerant
* Applying practical tips and techniques that will avoid infuriating callers when putting callers on hold or screening calls for a manager
* Developing a professional image by understanding how to interact face-to-face with clients