This intensive 2 day Using Excel for Advanced Financial Management training course has been developed to introduce financial people to the many ways that Excel can be used as a support tool for the financial function.
The Excel for financial managers course is filled with practical exercises that show delegates how to get the most out of Excel with the least additional effort.
Key areas that will be covered on this intensive 2 day course include:
* Transforming financial data into a format that can be used for effective decision making
* Producing management reports quickly and easily by importing data from other systems
* Streamlining your data management and analysis process by using Excel’s database creation, linking and pivot table features
* Easily monitoring financial performance by implementing best practice for creating spreadsheets that track profit and cost variation, sensitivity and margin analysis
* Mitigating risk and making better business decisions by learning how to set up complex spreadsheets that produce reliable ROI, cash flow and liquidity estimates
* Freeing up more time for data interpretation by automating management reports and charts using simple macros and advanced functions
* Conducting a financial trend analysis by using Excel’s “What-If” function
* Highlighting and presenting valuable information using Excel’s graphical function
* Using Excel to identify risks and for investment decision making
Please note that the prerequisites for attending this Excel for financial managers course are a basic knowledge of Excel and Windows, as well as a good understanding of the financial function.