Today both office professionals and marketing people are expected to multi-task their daily duties, as well as plan, coordinate and run events without any formal training whatsoever.
CBM Training, having seen this particular growing demand in the industry, has specifically designed this event management course to show you how to effectively prepare, plan and organise events with confidence by using practical guidelines that are easy to follow. Learn the ins and outs of practical event management which will teach you how to organise conferences, business lunches or any function that comes your way!
Key learning areas covered during this course include:
* Reviewing how to organise and host events by assessing the typical requirements of different types of events
* Becoming an effective event co-ordinator by having a clear understanding of your role and responsibilities
* Making your event memorable by applying creativity and sound decision-making
* Understanding the basics of project management so that you can set realistic objectives and timelines for the event
* Sourcing only the best venues and suppliers so that you can get the best products and services at the right price
* Tips for arranging travel and accommodation in order to organise discounted accommodation rates for attendees
* Drafting and promoting your event successfully by attracting sponsors and giving your event some hype
* Running the perfect event by anticipating potential pitfalls on the day
* Implementing your plan B’s when things don’t go according to plan by improvising or amending the event program if needed
* Providing your boss with a thorough synopsis to report on the success of the event
This course is available as both a blended training option (online) and classroom training option. The price varies dependent on the training option chosen:
Classroom – R 4 775 Ex VAT
Blended – R 2 950 Ex VAT
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to enquire about possible course dates.