Effectively managing the performance of your team is a lotmore than periodically explaining goals, measuring statistics and doing annual performance evaluations or ticking boxes from time to time. It is mainly about collaboration and teamwork for mutual success. Successful performance management is an ongoing, continuous process, where employees and managers work together to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved and an employee’s contribution to the organisation is not only beneficial but measurable.
If done appropriately, performance management techniques ensure the willing, goal-directed contribution of your team members. This 1 day, intensive Everyday Performance Management that Works training programme will provide managers with the performance management tools they need to manage their staff in a way that results in a willing and results-driven team. It is run by an experienced and expert facilitator, using practical input, discussion, case studies and exercises.
Key Benefits from Attending this Course:
* Understanding the role of the 21st Century manager – and why this is important to performance management
* Discovering why formal performance management interventions are expected of managers today?
* Looking at the link between performance management and Situational Leadership
* Assessing the role of the development plan and goal-setting in performance management
* Remedial action when goals are not being met – taking timeous and collaborative action
* Methods for creating positive outcomes during the performance interview
* Understanding the role of coaching and mentoring in performance management
* Considering the role of company policies and the labour law in the case of poor performance
This course is available as both a blended training option (online) and classroom training option. The price varies dependent on the training option chosen:
Classroom – R 4 450 Ex VAT
Blended – R 2 100 Ex VAT
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to enquire about possible course dates.