Qualification ID: 61595 – NQF 4
Duration: 5 ½ Days over 12 Months
This RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) Learnership allows companies to enrol more experienced administrative professionals (minimum of 3 years’ work experience and Matric) on a programme that consolidates and recognises their work experience. Delegates attend 5 assessment preparation workshops where they take part in guided discussions and assessment briefings designed to assist them to complete Portfolios of Evidence on their administrative skills. What is needed before attending this learnership:
- Delegates must have completed a Matric (Std 10/Grade 12) , passed 2 languages, and competent in Standard Grade Maths and English Literacy
- Delegates must also be computer literate or have completed the Business Administration Services NQF Level 3 Learnership
- Delegates must have at least 3 years’ working experience in an administrative position
These PoE’s will be assessed and moderated, and if found competent, in all 5 areas, delegates will receive a National Qualification*.
*Qualification Certificates are issued by Services SETA.
NB: It is the responsibility of the employer to complete and submit a learnership agreement to their relevant SETA for registration purposes. CBM Training will register the students on the SERVICES SETA LMIS System against the selected Qualification (Learnership).
1. Personal Effectiveness and Ethics
2. Effective Administration and Finance Services
3. Managing Contracts and New Developments
4. Working as a Team Member
5. Effective Communication and Reporting