Qualification ID: 59201 – NQF 5
Duration: 7 x 1 Day Workshops over 12 Months
This RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) Learnership allows companies to send middle to senior managers on 8 short workshops that will aid them in compiling 6 Portfolios of Evidence (PoE). Delegates will attend a series of workshops where they will be guided to complete Portfolios of Evidence for assessment based on their experience in the workplace. What is needed before attending this learnership:
- Delegates must have completed a Matric (Std 10/Grade 12), competent in Communication, Standard Grade Maths and Computers at a NQF Level 4
- Delegates must have at least 2 years’ working experience in a management position
These PoE’s will be assessed and moderated, and if found competent, in all 6 areas, delegates will receive a National Qualification*.
*Qualification Certificates are issued by Services SETA.
NB: It is the responsibility of the employer to complete and submit a learnership agreement to their relevant SETA for registration purposes. CBM Training will register the students on the SERVICES SETA LMIS System against the selected Qualification (Learnership).
1. Developing Operational Strategies and Plans
2. Performance Management
3. Managing and Leading a Team
4. Relationship Management
5. Risk and Business Ethics Principles Staff Development