How come we often feel we are communicating effectively with our colleagues but they still manage to misunderstand us? The reason is that we all communicate differently, depending on our personal preferences – AND our personal thinking styles.
This intensive 1 day course will allow you to understand your own thinking and business communication preferences and help to identify and adapt this to the thinking and business communication styles of others.
Understanding how we communicate is the first step to actively managing our daily business communication – which will result in increased efficiency, reduced conflict and a better performance within our teams.
Key Benefits of attending this course:
* Identifying what and how good teams communicate effectively and assessing how communication affects organisational success
* Understanding the science behind communication and its practical significance in communicating effectively
* Discovering and understanding the characteristics of your own communication style and the impact it has on those with whom you interact
* Effectively dealing with people who have different thinking and communication styles to you
* Building trust and supporting team ethics with your staff by learning to value the uniqueness of your team members
* Learning how to take appropriate “communication risks” that will help you to build longer term trust
* Communicating your values, requirements and goals clearly and assertively
* Understanding how your communication style can influence a business relationship
* Discovering the communication behaviours you have to avoid AT ALL COSTS!