Do you want to step up your presentation skills to become a confident and relaxed presentations guru? Standing up in front of an audience is one of the most common fears experienced today. We all wish that we could emulate presenters who thrive on the challenge and relish a captive audience. The good news is that with some practical presentation skills training it is easy to quickly become a professional and accomplished speaker and presenter.
This 2 day presentation skills programme will introduce you to a variety of presentation skills ranging from your preparation methods, techniques for grabbing attention, how and where to stand, the best tone of voice to use, working with AV material and dealing with audience interaction.
Key learning areas covered during this course include:
* Easily gaining more valuable buy-in from your audience by knowing and using the key elements of all great presentations
* Pitching your presentation at the right level by identifying and understanding the needs of your audience
* Learning what characteristics and presentation techniques make presenters GREAT
* Presenting a relevant, interesting and useful presentation to your audience by learning how to research and plan for it properly
* WOW your audience and keep their attention throughout, by using a series of simple steps to make your presentation memorable
* Identifying and eliminating common bad speaking habits that could frustrate your audience and have a negative impact on your presentation
* Learning how to use slides and other visual aids effectively, so that they complement and add extra value to your presentation message
* Encouraging participation by providing opportunities for engagement without interrupting the flow of your presentation
* Regaining control of presentation if things go wrong using several valuable techniques
* Assessing and continually improving your presentation style by garnering feedback and using the most constructive comments